Please enjoy these recipes. They have either been created by Jennifer or submitted by our customers. If you have a recipe that you would like to submit, please click here!
We are always on the lookout for serving suggestions for the granola and would love to feature your tasty recipes on this page or in our Monthly Crunch newsletter!
- Light Summer Salad
- Banana Bread
- Toasted Banana, Peanut Butter & Granola Sandwich
- Berry Crumble
- Acorn Squash
Light Summer Salad
Ingredients for Salad
- 9 oz bag fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 medium peach, sliced
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ¼-½ cup Jennifer's Granola
Ingredients for Vinaigrette
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp raspberry jam
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix the vinaigrette ingredients in a small jar and chill for a couple of hours. Shake vigorously before serving.
- Wash and prepare the produce.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the spinach, fruit, and goat cheese.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette dressing and sprinkle Jennifer's Granola on top.
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup light butter, softened
- 1 ⅔ cups mashed ripe banana (about 3 bananas)
- ¼ cup low-fat milk
- ¼ cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup Jennifer's Granola, divided
- Preheat over to 350°.
- Combine sugar and butter in a bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until well-blended. Add banana, milk, sour cream, and egg whites; beat well, and set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; stir well. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, beating until blended.
- Spoon half of batter into a 9x5 loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle ¾ cup of granola on top, then pour the remaining batter. Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of the granola on the top before baking.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan 10 minutes on a wire rack; remove from pan. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
Toasted Banana, Peanut Butter & Granola Sandwich
- 2 slices of bread, toasted
- 2 scoops of peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 oz Jennifer's Granola
- Toast bread.
- Slather with peanut butter.
- Add banana slices.
- Sprinkle with Jennifer's Granola
- 5 cups mixed berries
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 4 Tbsp softened butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups Jennifer's Granola
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse berries and set aside to dry.
- When dry, gently toss the berries with the brown sugar and flour.
- Place in a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Using your hands, blend Jennifer's Granola, the butter and cinnamon until the granola is well coated.
- Sprinkle over the top of fruit mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until crispy.
- Add a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream.
- For added flavor, sprinkle a little more granola on the ice cream ;-)
- 1 medium acorn squash
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz diced pancetta
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- ¾ cup Brussels sprouts (6-8 sprouts), chopped into tiny slivers
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ½ cup Jennifer's Ultimate Granola
- 1 Tbsp dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place face down on a parchment paper lined baking tray and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- While the squash is baking, saute pancetta in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- As the pancetta begins to brown, add the shallots and red pepper flakes to the pan and stir.
- After about two minutes, slightly lower the heat and add the garlic.
- Saute for another minute or so and toss in the Brussels sprouts, sauteeing until slightly softened.
- Remove the skillet from the stove top and toss with the goat cheese, Jennifer's Granola and the dried cranberries.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- When the squash is ready, stuff each half with the pancetta mixture and serve.